Best Western Plus Goldsboro
909 N Spence Avenue, Goldsboro, NC 27534-4269
Phone: 919/751-1999 | Fax: 919/751-1506 | 120 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Welcome to Best Western Plus Goldsboro!
Goldsboro hotels are known for genuine hospitality , but this property sets the bar high with a free hot breakfast each morning.
Pet-friendly Goldsboro hotels are tough to come by, but this property features pet-friendly rooms as well as no-pet rooms to make guests as comfortable as possible. Looking for hotels near Seymour Johnson AFB? We're proud to host those who serve. Conveniently located off Highway 70, commutes are quick and the best of the region surrounds you.
When picking hotels in Goldsboro, NC, choose a brand that's trusted. Whether it's the NC Pickle Festival that brings guests to town or an event at the Paramount Theater, you deserve accommodations that are quiet, spacious and minutes away from it all. Head over to the Pig in the Park Festival for family-friendly fun, or the Taste of Wayne Festival to try the local flavors. At this 100% non-smoking Goldsboro hotel, a welcoming guestroom awaits you after all the excitement. We're also within walking distance to major restaurants, so a great meal is never far away.
Business travelers with Duke Energy prefer this hotel, while workers with Cooper Standard Automotive rely on us for extended stays. Medical tourists for Wayne Memorial Hospital enjoy a quick commute, and service men and women with the Seymour Johnson Air Force Base are regular guests. You can take advantage of the largest business center in town and an onsite guest laundry just steps away. There are microwaves and fridges in every room as well as onsite and offsite complimentary fitness centers.
Free parking and a manager's reception three nights per week make for a perfect stay. With a 24/7 food service from the Suite Shop and 32-inch LCD flat screens in all rooms, it's no wonder this Goldsboro hotel is a favorite for frequent travelers.
Reserve your upcoming stay at the Best Western Plus Goldsboro and feel at home!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast
- Outdoor pool, open seasonally with a pool lift available onsite
- Poolside services, pool towels available in the pool area
- Exercise facility, 24-hour complimentary, features include: cardiovascular equipment, an elliptical machine, a two-person universal machine and free weights
- Universal gym
- Stationary bike
- Treadmill, two
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet laundry, available Monday through Friday except holidays
- Guest laundry, available for a nominal fee
- Laundromat, coin operated washer and dryer available 24-hours
- Dry cleaning, same day service available
- Children's activities, board games, coloring sheets and crayons available upon request
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center, 24-hours, complimentary
- Fax services, complimentary incoming and outgoing local faxes
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Audio/visual equipment, available in meeting room
- Conference services
- Dataports, available in meeting rooms
- Mail services, mail and packages for guest are received at the front desk
- Meeting facilities, Two meeting facilities on the main floor. Dogwood Boardroom is perfect for intimate meet and greets or small corporate functions. The Magnolia Room is Goldsboro's largest banquet room perfect for any casual, formal or corporate occasion.
- Banquet facilities, The Magnolia Room is the perfect venue for your next special occasion. Measuring 1,320 square feet and accommodating up to 90 people, the Magnolia Room is the largest banquet room in Goldsboro.
- Conference facilities, 300 square feet of boardroom space, which can accommodate up to 12 seated guests. Limited Audio/Visual equipment and outside catering available.
- Equipment rental
- Convenience store/Sundry, various health and beauty aid products available for a nominal fee.
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Free parking, 24-hours
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
Best Western Plus Goldsboro
Take advantage of the savings and fun with these 2 package deals available at the best western plus goldsboro in Goldsboro.
Taste of North Carolina Package 1 Night
Sit back, relax, and let your taste buds experience the deep rooted flavors of eastern North Carolina. From the zesty BBQ sauce to the sweet, Muscadine wine, you will be a true southerner in no time! You will enjoy a night in a deluxe room accompanied by a basket full of the best local treats, such as a bottle of wine from one of the 76 famous North Carolina wineries, two wine glasses, an assortment of locally grown treats, information and directions to the best BBQ joints around & Farmer's Market, free hot breakfast, wireless Internet, and an on-site fitness facility to work off all those delicious goodies!
Best Western Plus Goldsboro
Conveniently located, the best western plus goldsboro in Goldsboro, North Carolina is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 35.385975 / Latitude: -77.948115
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Raleigh-Durham International Airport. Take I-40 East towards Raleigh. Follow the signs to Benson/Wilmington. Take Exit 309 onto US 70 East towards Goldsboro. Travel US 70 East to Goldsboro. In Goldsboro take the US 117 Alt/US 13 North/US 70 East ramp towards Kinston. Take the Spence Avenue/Best Road Exit and turn right. The Best Western Plus Goldsboro is on the right.
From: Wayne Executive Jetport Airport. Turn west on Aviation Drive towards Airport Road, then make a left. Turn left on US 117 Alt South to North William Street. Turn left on East 11th Street. Turn right onto Wayne Memorial Drive, then turn left onto the US 70 East/US 13 North ramp and continue onto US 70 East. Take Spence Avenue/Best Road Exit and turn right. The Best Western Plus Goldsboro is on the right.
From: I-95 North/I-95 South. Traveling north or south, take Exit 97 to US 70 towards Selma/Goldsboro. Turn right on US 70 West to Goldsboro. In Goldsboro take US 117 Alt/US 13 North/US 70 East ramp towards Kinston. Take the Spence Avenue/Best Road Exit and turn right. The Best Western Plus Goldsboro is on the right.
From: I-795 Wilson. Head southwest on I-795 South towards Exit 13. Take Exit 25B to US 70 East towards Kinston. Take the US 117 Alt/US 13 North/US 70 East ramp towards Kinston. Take the Spence Avenue/Best Road Exit and turn right. The Best Western Plus Goldsboro is on the right.
Best Western Plus Goldsboro
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
More Area Attractions & Services
- 3.00 mile(s) from Paramount Theatre, Goldsboro's headquarters for the performing arts. This beautiful landmark was originally built in 1882 and was reconstructed in 2008. Phone: 919-583-8432
- 3.00 mile(s) from The Arts Council of Wayne County, offers exhibitions, performances, workshops, art classes, and houses adult and children’s art galleries. Phone: 919-736-3300
- 5.50 mile(s) from Waynesborough Historical Village, the park consists of recreated historical villages. It also offers walking trails, boat launches, camping and fishing. Phone: 919-731-1653
- 3.00 mile(s) from Wayne County Museum, memorializes Wayne County history with rotating exhibits, Civil War exhibit and a Wall of Fame honoring notable Wayne County natives. Phone: 919-734-5023
- 3.00 mile(s) from Cherry Hospital Museum, originally opened in 1880 by the State of North Carolina for African-Americans with mental illness, the museum depicts over a century of history with photographs and a variety of medical instruments. Phone: 919-731-3417
- 5.50 mile(s) from Pig in the Park at Old Waynesborough, celebrates Wayne County's barbecue tradition. This festival is an annual family event held in April. Phone: 919-734-7922
- 20.00 mile(s) from NC Pickle Festival, an annual family oriented event held in Mount Olive with food, rides, antique car show and arts and crafts. Phone: 919-658-3113
- 1.40 mile(s) from Berkeley Mall, specialty shops including Belk®, JC Penney® and Sears®
- 0.01 mile(s) from Walmart®
- 0.80 mile(s) from Target
- 1.00 mile(s) from Old Navy®
- 1.00 mile(s) from Bed Bath & Beyond®
- 1.00 mile(s) from T.J. Maxx®
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 13.00 mile(s) from Cliffs of the Neuse State Park, offering birding, hiking trails, paddling, picnicking, and river fishing. The museum is open daily from March 15 until November 30 and on weekends during the winter months. Phone: 919-778-6234
- 13.00 mile(s) from North Carolina Paddle Trails, consist of over 70 miles of interconnected rivers, streams, and tributaries that twist and wind through Wayne County. Phone: 919-734-2241
- 10.30 mile(s) from Busco Beach and ATV Park, an ATV oriented recreation facility, which offers an excellent place for ATVs to test their skills on various types of terrain, including sand pits, hill climbs, mud holes, and water crossings. Phone: 919-222-9614
- 6.20 mile(s) from Goldsboro Equestrian Center, consists of a large stall barn, pastures, jumping arena, and covered and lighted riding rings. Phone: 267-377-7518
- 9.10 mile(s) from Eastern Carolina Athletic Park, the 27-acre facility houses six interchangeable fields for both, baseball and fast-pitch softball, camps and clinics, and a 1,700 square foot fitness and health center.
- Adjacent to Applebee's®, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Brooklyn Pizzeria, deli, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Ruby Tuesday, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.07 mile(s) from Fuji Steakhouse, full service, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.09 mile(s) from La Paz Family Mexican Restaurant, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.20 mile(s) from LongHorn® Steakhouse, full service, Steak House, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.20 mile(s) from Olive Garden® Italian Restaurant, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.40 mile(s) from Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet, buffet, International, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.70 mile(s) from Los Fogones, full service, International, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.50 mile(s) from Pizza Inn®, buffet, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 3.20 mile(s) from Wilber's Barbecue, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 3.6 mile(s) from McCall's Bar-B-Que & Seafood, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
Best Western Plus Goldsboro
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Goldsboro. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean